Yealink Configuration Details
Get the IP Address
- Press the OK button
- The IP Address should appear on screen
- Open your web browser and go to http://<ipaddress>
- Login to web management (Default User : admin, default Password : admin)
- Go to Account tab
- Chose one account
- Fill in the following values:
- Account Active: On
- Label: John Smith [x71] (Employee Name [extension])
- Display Name: John Smith (Employee Name)
- Register Name: 17XXXX_X (your extension’s username)
- User Name: 17XXXX_X (your extension’s username)
- Password: ********* (your extension’s password)
- SIP Server: server.hedgephones.com (or 22.214.171.124 if you need to enter the direct IP)
- Subscribe Period: 300
300 is also to be used for Login Expire(seconds), to be changed from 3600
- Click on Confirm button to save your settings.
Preventing Direct IP Scanner Calls from 100
Please make sure you have the latest firmware upgrade and look for and Enable the setting “Accept SIP Trust Server Only” which is at the bottom of the Advanced Tab under Account.
The newer firmware also has an option in the General Settings called “Allow IP Call”, please set this to “Disabled”.